2009-03-09

The Mechanics~ no need to Pass My Shotgun anymore

pssttt..... gather round.....

I have a secret...and a confession....



ready???


I don't get PMS!!!

eeekkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(oppps... sorry boys, close your eyes)

but its true....
I use to be a monster.
Cramps, headache, backaches
moods swings, RAVENOUS appetite,
(if it wasn't nailed down, down the gullet it went)


but now Auntie Flo arrives very much unannounced and is quick to leave
I average a 2 day cycle with 2 liners...

yes... I said LINERS
(please don't throw that)

I must admit it is quite heavenly compared to the hell I lived thru for years.
Long gone are the days of laying in bed and hot pads.

Just another perk of going CLEAN AND GREEN folks~~~
Get rid of that cr@p and your body LOVES YOU BACK!!!

The only indication that TOM was sneaking up this month was a little attack of the munchies last night...
(this is the confession part)

Last night I polished off two big ole bowls of popcorn.
My special recipe?
Air popped and swirled with some hemp oil and organic herbs....
nummy,nummy, nummy.....

A far cry from binges of bowls of Rice Krispies and pans of cinnamon bun of days past

***********************************************************

Alright so back on track and very green today,
feeling much more in control.

Juicing lots of kale, spinach, beets, parsley, cilantro, carrots.
Managed 3- 20 minute sessions on the rebounder
1 hour of yoga for my poor,poor back
and a sweat bath and colon cleanse.

With Dearly Beloved home, things have been really whacked.
to be honest (confession #2)
I almost quit on me...

But I have re-grouped and re focused...

but you'll need to "tune in next time" to hear that one,

Right now, I have a boy all tucked in and waiting for his kiss...

X0xOXo





No comments: