Day 7 turned out to be a day of temptation and questioning….
Why am I doing this??
Does it really matter?
Will one bite hurt?
I knew this day would come… it always does…. It is a day of decision.
Do I fall like so often, or do I push in just a bit more and find victory and a view from a place I have never done.
Why am I doing this???
- I want to preach what I practice! As a consultant I want to have walked the road before you all, so I can
stand at the end of the path and yell “CUMMON CUMMON!!!! ITS AMAZING OVER HERE!”
- I have done both long and short fasts in the past, and I KNOW its amazing over there. For cleansing, for focusing,
for that new level place of wellness and strength.
- I have 3 physical ailments/conditions in my body that I believe this will clear up.
- I still have several lingering relational problems with food that I pray this will make me reassess and free me from.
- Most importantly, as a Christian believer, I also know the spiritual benefits of the fast. I need miracles and I need some things to”break”
In my life.I want more of God. I have several cross roads in my life that I need His direction and voice on.
I want to hear His voice,know His path, and serve Him with every aspect of my life. I am praying this fast will diminish “me”
So there is more of Him in my life.
So day of temptation is over… victoriously…. Phew……
I need to remind myself why I am doing this. Realize all my tricks I play on myself. And call my own bluff.
All that food will be there in a few days. No worse for wear.
I push in and remind myself of my core question….
JUST WHAT IF!!!!
Anyways, todays stats so far look like this…
Drinking lots of blue/green glory, some Wu Long tea, senna tea. (BM’s starting to move with help of senna and yesterdays
enema), organic tomato juice (purchased) with Tabasco, 2 liters of water with aloe, chlorophyll or ACV added
Awesome day outside. Snowed 4 inches last night, so entire afternoon was spent building forts
and snow men… lots of wonderful deep oxygenating breathing. So awesome.
Dry skin brush with contrast shower.