2009-01-28

MECHANICS~ Wendsday, January 28

No big worries.... I am still here...... melting into a big hot bath.....

Pretty typical end of week one... alot of wrestling.
Why in the world am I doing this??? My mind goes blank, the spoon in the muffin mix looks good...... Think, think, think Jo.....

Why am I here?

But I am here.... incognito..... in stealth mode.... holding on by my bloody knuckles....
But holding.....

The nights have been ridiculously cold. Record breaker cold.
So its all I can do is to soak and sweat under the flannels, hoping the inspiration will return.

Juicing last night... orange, apple, beets, cilantro, celery....

Lots of lemons, and a weekend off. Grapefruits, and apples are on sale, so me's thinking a liver flush and a Master's Cleanse in a couple days.

No comments: