2008-04-08

Day 16, April 08, Tuesday

Woo hoo... did yoga for the first time in a long time!!!
NO PAIN!!!!!

I had to give it up because my tail bone just ached when ever I tried to roll....

sooooo HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!

Appetite is pretty much gone. Just mostly the urge to eat out of habit. Like my mind thinks it should be doing something with that mouth but not really all that sure what.....

I really have to remember to juice.
I just read yesterday somewhere that it takes 5-6 times more nutrients to re nourish than it does to maintain.
I guess Id better get at er... I'm pretty behind.

Lots of water, seed mylk, spirulina and lemonaide, Braggs and water, lots of fenugreek tea.... yummy...
juice feast.com recommended coconut oil daily so I have had a tablespoon of that each day (just in case I forgot to mention that)

35 day to go..... really feeling like its time to up my game. I'm getting a little to comfortable here.

Big big things brewing in my heart.
I am going to accomplish it all!!!!

With God on my side, who can be against me....
And with God on my side ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!

JUST WHAT IF???????

Sings thru my spirit!!!!!!
Well, I'm just gonna find out!!

Had an incredible time in prayer and release tonight...
So much has just fallen off me....
what a relief! The most incredible feeling of freedom.....


opps..... wee little confession here......
head had been throbbing for 2 days, so I broke down and got a coffee from the organic bakery this morning...... bad bad jo......

No comments: