2008-04-21

Monday, April 21, Day 29

I can't get over the immense amount of pain in my right sinus and ear.
Its not just a feel of congestion, but almost a subtle throbbing pain.

Today, I'm having trouble reminding myself why I'm doing this.
The day is cold , raining and damp, my flesh wants comfort.

Extremely fatigued today.

**********

made tuna casserole tonite for the kids.
You know the tuna casserole that always screams "getting too close to the end of the month!!"
a little bit of pasta, can o tuna and mushroom soup.

I was very preoccupied with the thought of licking the spoon for quite a while.

I'm not hungry, I'm actually not feeling any hunger at all.
And I'm not a really big fan of mushroom soup (I know too much!)

So I finally identified the issue as just a salt craving (the salt in that soup is crazy high)
I made myself a cup of hot water and Bragg's, said a prayer and VOILA!!

I was happy as can be.

Feel a little bit of re-alignment today, in my spirit and heart.

Just as I came in to sit down here. I keep hearing the voice of GOd loud and clear, reminding me I am no longer a victim. I need to shake off my victim mentality and behavior and act like the blessed, mighty conqueror I am.

21 days till victory!!

Juciced up some beets, yams, carrots. Lots of spirulina. Coconut oil and flax seed and Dr Millers.
Bowels are cleaning out very well, no enema for a while but no need to with the tea.

Dry skin brushing and contrast showers.

No comments: