2008-04-06

Sunday April 6, day 14

Cr@p..... feel like absolute train wreck..
If anyone tells you this is easy... its not.... God, I want to quite... But apparently I have "quitter" tendencies.....

So, again, I ask myself that be all and end all question... "what if".... What if I surrender myself completely to God.

So, immense pain... my left sinus is throbbing.... discharge from my left ear is dark red... I'm thinking old blood.
Hip joints are excruciating.... Can't seem to stand or walk well...

Big glass of spirulina, followed by dry brush and a very hot detox bath with ACV, Epsom's, BSoda, ginger...
ACV enema still moving debris. Moments of chills and sweats....

I am so glad this hit on my day off.... maybe I am giving my body permission to go here because its my day off....

Just hope it passes by tomorrow. I am soaking seeds for seed mylk in the morning.
Usually an amazing burst of energy with that.

My sweeties are so thoughtful, they saw me lying in bed miserable so the brought me breakfast!!
Two fried eggs...... oh....my.... may have been a temptation if I didn't feel like throwing up.
So I thanked them, hugged them, and blessed them..... They are amazing kids...

As soon as I can get out of this chair, I"ll promised them I'd make them fresh orange juice....

Meet an awesome new friend on saturday, I apprecite her sooo much. She put a smile on my face when it was getting kinda cloudy... thank you God, you are sooo here..

Have had a humbling response to my last newsletter.... so many people opening up and getting real..wow...
OK... here we go... move it Jo..... one..... two..... three.......

No comments: