2008-06-11

Wednesday June 11~ Second Sowing day 3

what an amazing time.

How can 3 days accomplish more than the previous 55 day fast.

I believe my heart is different.
It is committed. It is expectant.
It is desperate.

Such a perfect, perfect day, in so many ways.
Tonite I go to bed with singing, no longer tears.

I will never begin to express my gratitude and love.

LOVE!!!
OH YES!!
THE LOVE~

It is overwhelming.
It is all encompassing.

I have never felt such an immense love like this before for someone.

Love does truly cover over a multitude of sins.
It really is the goodness of God that brings us to repentance.

I had been emptied out, but now I am full.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning started at 5 am.
Wide awake. Just as I had been asking for the past couple months.
Contrast shower, and time on the rebounder.

Drinking lots of coconut mylk, and broth, bluegreen glory as I called it (spirulina, chlorella, photoplankton and barley greens)

2 skin brushings, and ACV colon cleanse.
The colon cleanse made such a difference with mood and tude...
Felt depression and discouragement sneaking in.
Once the toxic debris moved out, the attitude changed dramatically.

I can't help but think of so many folks wrestle daily with depression, but have no idea how closely linked it may be to toxic build up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sat down to write BLESS

one chapter done. YAH~

No comments: