2009-01-19

THE MOMENT~ Monday January 19, 2009

WORD VS NOTEPAD

Have you ever tried to write an article in NOTEPAD?
Every computer is programmed with it.
It does the job, I supose, but it looks like cr@p and you feel no incentive to work with it.

Even worse, I don't think anyone feels the incentive to open up and read a NOTEPAD article.

I have WORD on my puter.
I use it all the time. Will never go back to NOTEPAD.

And yet, there is so much more I could do in my WORD.
So many quick shortcuts and features that would make my "creations" AMAZING!


The more I work in WORD the more I learn.
The faster I get. More efficient.
I can get the job done best.
Its FUN and I'm learning from it.



As born again children of God, we are all programmed with NOTEPAD.

There comes a time when we should upgrade and upload WORD.
Thats Holy Spirit.

Thats the program that gets the job done as it was meant to get done.

Thats what this fast is.

I am learning the program more and more.
I'm taking the time, reading the manual, the help menu,
and discovering the story and it is being written.


So much better than I could ever have dreamed.




No comments: