2009-02-04

MECHANICS~ SHOCKED AND AMAZED

Alright!!! I am absolutely, completely, utterly speechless on this one.

Altho, I have done a liver flush before... (everyone say... ewwww........)

I have never FLUSHED LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDING!

First, praise God, the flush itself went so much easier than last I remember.

Opted for the epsom salt flush as opposed to the previous experienced, chunk-blowing sea salt flush.

And I did it with fresh APPLE JUICE~~
1000 Billion Percent BETTER!!

Now don't get me wrong.. still unbearable... but 1000 Billion percent LESS UNBEARABLE and I can stomach the thought of me doing it again in the near future.

Second, I opted for olive oil and FRESH GRAPEFRUIT JUICE!

Went down like BIG YUMMY CREAMSICLE!!

What an effect....
Truth be told... yes, and you are about to hear ALL TRUTH

I had ordered a recipe for a new liver flush...
Spent an whooping FIVE BUCKS for it..

THE ULTIMATE LIVER CLEANSE !!
they called it.
only to find it varying ever so slightly from the FREE LIVER CLEANSE recipes out there...
(and poorly written I might add)

SLIMEY GUY! Me thoughts to me self...
When I upload my ebooks
I'm NEVER ripping people off like this!

Well, Jo is eating crow...
(juicing crow?)




I have passed over FIFTY STONES!!!!
starting on Monday night...
(the evening after my flush....
the 24 hour delay, nicely confirming the nasty thought I thought about Mr Ultimate LC writer)

And still passing 2 days later....
Most stones ranging from pea right up to cherry pit size!

(warned you, about this truth part, don't say i didn't)

Again everyone....... EWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures soon to be uploaded for those brave, and bored in heart.
(soon as I figure this entire upload from phone deal)




No comments: